GIVE THE BEST TO THE WORLD & THE BEST COMES BACK TO YOU..

Its your friend's birthday and you want to gift him something. You gift  him a chocolate. After 15 minutes, the chocolate is finished. You think of giving him a toy car. In a few days it is broken or lost. But if you give him happiness, it stays in his heart forever.


Chiranthana summer camp  was the place where I felt that when you give happiness to others, it always comes back to you multiple folds  from other people. Children I thought  to be very arrogant and bullish, were found to be very warm and accommodating;friends I thought to be not-so easy moving were in contrast, were very caring, sharing and fun-loving. Reality was far from my imagination; May be the fun, merriment & closeness amongst us has let them be their true self, I thought.   
"You should give everyone the best you have..and the best comes back to you" - someone, somewhere rightly says. We shared our best moments, laughter, thoughts and got back the same from others as well.
Chirantana was an opportunity to treasure our memories of 2014. We had a great beginning for our academic year. I shall eagerly wait to meet all my present & new friends in Chiranthana- 2015.


By-Shreyas N.B.6th Std., Presidency School.
(Shreyas N.B. participated in Chirantana-2014 camp)

No comments:

Post a Comment